We like to interview Oshyn before/after events to see his take on things. I have some from water skiing, basketball, golfing and, of course, soccer. Here is last year and this year's most recent interviews put together.
I can't wait to meet Oshyn!Speaking of which, Heidi when are we going to get together, Stephanie said you guy's live only an hour and half away? Please!:)
6 comments:
Too funny! Love the soccer team name! heehee
Happy late birthday Oshyn!!! Sorry we missed it AGAIN this year!
But at least we did get Cruz a "welcome to the world" gift... even if it was on his 1st birthday!
I can't wait to meet Oshyn!Speaking of which, Heidi when are we going to get together, Stephanie said you guy's live only an hour and half away? Please!:)
That is such a cute idea!! I love it!!
I swear I was listening to Beau after a game. That was funny. Beau give me a call. 8015925275. Jeremy.
Post a Comment