Thursday, May 22, 2008

Urkel or Einstein?

8 comments:

Jill said...

Those pics really made me laugh. What a cute little boy you have!

ashley said...

einstein for sure.

Unknown said...

Without a doubt Einstein!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh definitely Einstein.
So we found the swim program here. Do you think it's just too late start Taj on it when he could just do normal swim lessons now, or do you think we should still shell out the money for it? It was on the news here the other morning. We were quite excited.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!! Those pictures are so darn cute! Oshyn looks like a really fun and entertaining kiddo! I love it!!!

Bowdens said...

Definately Einstein! But the shorts are pretty dang cute up to his ribs :)

Bowdens said...

I just posted this on my blog, but I wanted to tell you that Lexie's pregnant with a girl! She just had her ultrasound last week and we weren't allowed to tell anyone(she was still a little scared)! But it's for sure!

The Framptons said...

I vote Einstein but who did he get the brains from? It was good talking with you over the weekend. Sounds like everything is going well. Keep in touch.