I love this kid and the fact that if his Dad tells him to wear a headband and two wristbands...no questions asked, it happens. I'm still laughing. This should be an interesting "season" (aka 6 games).
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh he looks so cute -- and dang, the t shirt is still tucked in. Wish we could be there for a game -- make sure you tape it! love -grammie
Is the swim in this tri indoor? I found a mini tri nearby that does the swimming section indoor where you snake up and down the lanes. Sounds horrible with all the other bodies in there. I might wait to find one outdoor (hard to find here in UT).I did see there's one at lake powell. If you want to I'll commit to that for next year and we could make a family vacation out of it. Yikes... did I really say I'm willing to train for one of these?
6 comments:
Oh my gosh he looks so cute -- and dang, the t shirt is still tucked in. Wish we could be there for a game -- make sure you tape it!
love -grammie
A mini Beau.
Ha! What a stud! He's so serious about it too.
i bet he was the most stylin one on the court :)
He is hilarious Heidi! Miss you all and will call Sat.
Man, Beau looks young in this picture:)
Is the swim in this tri indoor? I found a mini tri nearby that does the swimming section indoor where you snake up and down the lanes. Sounds horrible with all the other bodies in there. I might wait to find one outdoor (hard to find here in UT).I did see there's one at lake powell. If you want to I'll commit to that for next year and we could make a family vacation out of it. Yikes... did I really say I'm willing to train for one of these?
Post a Comment