Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Laundry Sidekick

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could just pinch his cheeks, he's that cute

ashley said...

i dig the hair! what a good looking little helper.

so we are moving to califonia for a bit and we all have got to get together! i have not see you guys for over 4 years. too too long!

Anonymous said...

So Ben puts Taj in the basket & carries him up the stairs & now Taj thinks I need to do it too. Hmmm... Yeah, not so much! I think I'll die.
The Williams came last week & we wished so much you guys were here too! Miss you.

Megan and Keli'i said...

What a cute little booger eater! Wish we could see you guys more!

Smiths said...

He's a cute one for sure. I like how you call him a "sidekick" rather than helper. :)

Bowdens said...

Thanks for calling us when you were in town! Hope you had a fun trip! Kirk will have to call you about the reunion!