Friday, October 31, 2008

Nice pirates don't like too much candy












O: We have so many pumpkins!!  Should we just "harvest" them right now? (carve :)











Cruz: Punkins!!!!
O: They're sugar for big boys, but they're called "sugar babies".
Cruz: Canneeeeee!!!!!!
H: How'd you like being a pirate tonight?
O: I didn't like it at all.
H: Why? (my thought, he must be tired...)
O: I didn't like it because everyone that saw me kept thinking I was a mean pirate and I'm nice.
Cruz: More!  More!!!  More!!

O: Highs/lows Mom!
H: What was your high?
O: Trick or treating
H: Your low?
O: No lows today!
Cruz: Pirate..ho ho ho!
O: I need to lay down because I'm too full.  Ahh, Uhhhh....my tummy.  Did you know this would happen to me?  Too much candy.
Cruz: Seen with jello legs, laughing and talking to everything...in bed yelling "OSHYN!  OSHYN!" many minutes after Oshyn was done for the day.  Can you say sugar-high?

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Trick or Treating in Locals...what is going on? For one thing it should be cold. And for another I'm beginning to wonder if you bought slippers for them until they are 16, shouldn't he have grown out of them by now? They are the cutest and nicest Pirates I have ever seen :) Love you

Megan and Keli'i said...

SOOOOO CUTE! You're little dudes are the cutest! I love what they said and they're costumes are adorable! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Just wish I could have been there to watch the whole thing. Thank heavens for ichat and my ability to look at them (and you) and nearly reach out and touch them.

Only 32 more sleeps until I can see them.

ashley said...

o says the cutest things. i guess all nice pirates say nice things though?

and c reminds me of ivy. can we hook them up next year?

Shannon said...

You guys are so cute. I love the constumes. My favorite is when one of them said "no lows today". that is very cute.

Unknown said...

ahhh I love Halloween! You guys look like you had so much fun :) can't wait till next year!!!

Miss you guys,
Us

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute Heidi! I love hearing the boys interacting with each other. And the picture of them holding hands in the back seat is perfect.
I wish that all the candy went to Taj. I just don't recommend being 8 months pregnant at Halloween. Poor Taj doesn't even realize he got any chocolate.

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

Those are so cute! Love the pirate duds. --b