





Surfing in Santa Cruz. Never thought I'd want to because of the cold cold water (55 degrees!), but wetsuits, booties and gloves are a grand invention. I had a SUPER day. Tons of fun. Tons of rides for this happy girl. I couldn't stop smiling. And I wasn't even cold--not once in almost 2 hours of water time! Wahoo!
Thanks for keeping my kids alive Joneses. They too had a fabulously sand gritty day.
Oshyn (another "perma-grin" member of our family) even got to paddle out with Beau. He stood up twice and probably only swallowed 2 gallons of water.
Life is good.
7 comments:
awesome. life is good.
you weren't even cold? was it wierd wearing booties? i have never worn them before, seems like it would have been weird!
glad you got to surf!
and go ocean! what a stud!
i'm missing the surfing pics of you!
The beach is majical. I'm so so so glad you surfed even though it was freezing. Was there a crowd? ha ha.
That is so fun! Seriously, you are awesome for braving that water! Ahhh! I would freeze and die! You are awesome, Heidi! Love you!
So fun you guys can play together at the beach. Jealous:)
How freaking sweet! I want some rides. Probably not going to happen out here in the midwest though. Sounds like you are living the endless summer.
i have a nikon d40x, but i just bought a new camera today, cause i want to feel really dumb and learn a whole new camera! i really love that camera though, it's so much nicer than little point and shoots, you might be able to find one for a pretty good price on craigslist, it's worth it!
Post a Comment