Sunday, March 29, 2009

Couldn't wait


Fish boy had been out of the water just a bit too long and at the hint of warmer weather, decided it was time to get in.  I'm not quite as brave (without a wetsuit), so when he asked I just laughed and said "Sure!"  He swears it was warm, but seeing him hyperventilate and make it to the side in record time, I'm a bit suspicious that it wasn't.  Fish boy liked it and just gets us pumped for the season to come...kind of like the smell of sunscreen. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brrrrrrrrrrr - makes me cold just looking at him! He'll be a good water skiier in Lake Wanaka at 54 degrees year round.

ashley said...

that is so our girls with the pool here, kids are nuts!

just got your email, sorry i missed your calls, i will call you soon!

Megan and Keli'i said...

We'd love to have you guys! We don't have an extra room, but we do have an extra bed and an entire downstairs! Yay! Par-tay!

Unknown said...

He is a fish! Crazy kid it had to be brrr cold! Too funny :)

Unknown said...

He's so tuff! I love it.

Smiths said...

I hear you- if there's fun to be had the kids will never admit they're cold.

Denae said...

I can remember those days oh to well. Too bad they don't take place until June here.