Monday, March 16, 2009

Seattdoe and the Garage sale bachelorette

Last weekend Beau took the crew up to Seattle (or Seattdoe as Oshyn calls it) for a bit of male bonding experience.  He had his 10 year high school reunion and stayed with his older sister Janaea.  They had a blast--forgot the camera, so who knows what really went on, but I trust them. 
 I stayed in Lodi...by-myself...and worked at a ginormous garage sale for our Young Women.  We raised almost two thousand dollars, which is going to pay for almost everyones entire Girls Camp cost.  I also pounded out as many pages of Cruz's baby book as I could, along with a nice run and wandering in stores as long as I wanted just because I could.  A nice weekend for everyone & even nicer when I picked them up from the airport and out of Cruz's little boy voice I heard, "I missed you Mom".  Fun to be a bachelorette for the weekend, but ONLY because I knew they were coming back. 

No comments: