Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Date with my BIGGEST little

I told Oshyn that before school started he and I were going to go on a "date". Just him and I to go pick out a new outfit and shoes for school. He was PUMPED. Last Wednesday was the golden day and we took off alone. We had so much fun, from picking out radio stations, starting the evening with a milkshake from Up-and-Down, finding the best shoes-and laughing at other little kids trying to take them, trying on clothes (and me realizing the clothes he always liked best were the clothes he had on), and finishing off the night with some gluten-filled pizza from CPK--we were livin' it up! The best was when the next morning he asked, "Can we could go on a date again sometime? That was really fun." You bet ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his enthusiasm for life and I'm so glad that you had the opportunity to have him to yourself for just a little bit. It's a nice new tradition.

ashley said...

how fun! you guys are so cute.

freckletree said...

Holy cow-- you look exactly alike in this pic-- you just need to get some glasses . . .