To say he was a tad excited is an understatement. Oshyn has been counting down the days since preschool ended in May. He could NOT believe that he actually got to go today. I don't know what thrilled him more--getting to eat lunch there, a new playground, or that he GETS to do homework. Watch out Kindergarten...here comes O!
4 comments:
Oh man your school starts early! I am excited but sad ... Gracie starts in 3 weeks!
And the teacher who has him this year and next year and the next 17 years will be the luckiest teachers on earth.
ha! that is adorable! i remember being so excited to start kindergarden. i woke my mom up at 5 am asking if it was time to go yet!
A second whoa! Oshyn's in kindergarden!?? Are you kidding me!? It seems like just yesterday we found out you were having him & that we were riding the L in Chicago when you called to tell us he was here. I remember exactly where we were seat wise & location wise. It was so exciting. Now he's a grown up. Geeze.
Post a Comment