YAY!!! 3 BOYS!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on baby BOY #3! So, so fun...I'm a little jealous...I wanted a big boy fam, but I definitely love spit-fired Eva!
Wow 3 boys! Congrats!!!
woo-hoo! how fun! you are such a great mom to your boys, this one is so lucky! congrats guys!
Doesn't the ultrasound make all the yucky sicky first trimester feel worth it?! Congratulations- I can already tell he's cute!
ahh I wanna hold him too! ;) So perfect :)I miss you and it was good to talk to you today!!!
He looks so cute and comfy and very much resembles his brothers. Can't wait to meet him and congrats to the whole family!!
Congrats! We must be due the same time. When is your due date? We didnt get any good pics. from this sonogram. Your pic. of your little guys is sooo darn cute! I do love looking at them..it makes it so much more real!
Congrats! Three sweet and beautiful boys!!
I can't wait for baby boy #3!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YAY!!! 3 BOYS!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on baby BOY #3! So, so fun...I'm a little jealous...I wanted a big boy fam, but I definitely love spit-fired Eva!
Wow 3 boys! Congrats!!!
woo-hoo! how fun! you are such a great mom to your boys, this one is so lucky! congrats guys!
Doesn't the ultrasound make all the yucky sicky first trimester feel worth it?! Congratulations- I can already tell he's cute!
ahh I wanna hold him too! ;) So perfect :)
I miss you and it was good to talk to you today!!!
He looks so cute and comfy and very much resembles his brothers. Can't wait to meet him and congrats to the whole family!!
Congrats! We must be due the same time. When is your due date? We didnt get any good pics. from this sonogram. Your pic. of your little guys is sooo darn cute! I do love looking at them..it makes it so much more real!
Congrats! Three sweet and beautiful boys!!
I can't wait for baby boy #3!!!
Post a Comment