Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Bunch of Turkeys

The Turkeys before the Trot (this year in Redding, CA)

Millie and Cruzer running so very fast I almost missed them.

My Candy Man's favorite part of the kid's race--nothing like chocolate at 8am

The 2-miler by two strong turkeys and two lazy turkeys (suck it up while you can--lucky for you Cruzer, Pop Pop was there...I have little mercy)

The Gobblers very daintily eating their Thanksgiving dinner

Auntie with the patience of Job making a gingerbread house with all the cousins

The Clan (minus our Texas Nobmann's boys and Virgina Clawson lady)

The biggest Turkey of all and his attempt at what he called "Getting handsome and clean"

All done while he was supposedly going to bed. Gel, at least the glue kind Beau has, need only be used in small amounts. I believe Cruz used more than a dime size. I'm thinking he used a handful of dimes size. 3 washes later and he was VERY clean and VERY handsome and his hair still could have stayed nicely combed for about a week without moving.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

No comments: