Friday, November 6, 2009

To Oshyn and Cruz

I love when you wake up on your own for school and are happy for the day to begin.
I love how without being told you go downstairs while I'm in the shower and get your little brother a drink (not just any
drink but chocolate milk).
I love to hear "thank you" and "your welcome" with pure gratitude between the two of you (and without any prompting).
I love when you get excited to be the big brother and get your new little brother a drink, just like your big brother got you.
I love to hear "I love you Mommy so much...all the way up to heaven in a circle" when I'm wiping your tiny booty on the potty.
I love to ride scooters with you and laugh at all the stares we get...first, when they see someone so little riding a scooter so well and second, when they see the lady, so large with child, riding behind you.
I love the excitement when you come out of the cafeteria to meet us.
I love my hugs and kisses.
I love to see 2 boys riding scooters home together waiting so patiently for their slow mommy.
I love that because the policeman told you to always walk home with a friend or parent that as bad as you have to go to the bathroom you want to do what is right and not speed ahead (but that I can convince you that I'm right behind you--and I'll watch you go).
I love that you have attitude, but as you give it to me you usually still do what I ask.
I love that you have been Robin everyday since Halloween.
I love that you say, "Look at my eyes", love anything "black", and want to be a fire engine when you grow up.
I love you and I love that I'm your Mommy.
I wouldn't want life any other way.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I can't think of anything better than being your mommy and their grammie...

dani said...

so cute!

ashley said...

aww. so cute- both what you wrote and your boys!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Love this post.

Lacey said...

those are the rewarding things! of being a mom, thanks for posting, i need to do a post like this after this past week!