Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beachin' it

Lodi style

and lovin' it!

There is something about a bit of sand between your toes wherever it may be. Everyone loves going to the lake to swim and play, even though there is a pool in our complex, so that tells you its not just about the water. It's just that much different and exciting. We LOVE summer and are excited for the 4th!

2 comments:

ashley said...

tyce- you are so cute!
cruz- that pic below of you making your cool face is awesome.
ocean- i your just so grown up and cute!

love your boys! hope you guys have a great 4th!

Denae said...

I'm with you... just sand makes it all different. We used to love going to Lake Michigan in Chicago even though it was full of ecoli (yum) just because it was a beach. I can't get over how fast your boys are growing. Man I wish we were living steps away from each other now. Those were fun times.