



We all gathered for the long weekend up in Tahoe for my Dad's 60th birthday. Little did he know that this quiet, laid-back weekend was gearing up for a raging party!
Even Tyce was in on the surprise!

Pretty much everyone knew and actually kept it a secret...in the mean time--

We threatened them not to tell by dangling them by a swing over the water--and when that got too fun, Cruz got thrown up so high he almost wet his pants. Okay maybe not, but it was hard to keep the excitement inside especially when the food looked delicious (not a surprise, this was a Mack/Sue and co. party!!), the pictures & decorations had his name and cute baby/handsome man face all over them, everyone was sporting their "Mack Daddy" t's and we just had to wait.
Besides Chad/Marcy, Beau/me, and Sue...we had sisters (and -in-laws), brothers (and -in-laws), friends, family, more friends, more family--even Papa came in from Kansas! Let's just say if I didn't know before (which I did...) I now know that he is LOVED by a whole lotta people. It was a fabulous weekend, great party and celebrated my most favorite Daddy whom I love to pieces. He has a heart of gold and I am thankful to be his daughter. 
Happy Birthday Dad!!



1 comment:
Your boys are the cutest ever! We wish we could have been there, looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment