Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why I do what I do

It makes all of the catch up posts and continual photo journaling worth it when I see my boys pouring over the blog books I've printed out. They love to look at the pictures and laugh at the stories I retell them. They are my "I think I can"s.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma and I were just talking about the whole blog thing yesterday and how amazing it will be for your kids to be able to hear all of their "isms" and the rest of the fabric of your lives. Good girl for being so diligent and allowing me to feel like I'm nearly there even tho' I'm 12,000 miles away.

Unknown said...

okay waittt you need to share who you used because I didn't like the one I found to print...

Unknown said...

PS I WISH you were my next door neighbor. We would be always happy. I wouldn't care where I live and our boys would always be good boys... ;) okay this is me dreaming but I can dream right!!! WE LIVED just down the street when we grew up why can't we still...
:(

Da Denninghoff's said...

Excellent job Heidi!

heidi said...

I use Book Smart--which is Blurb. They continue to update and every book I make is easier and has more options.
I wanna live by you too Michelle!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Man, Heidi! So sorry we weren't able to see you guys! But are you still coming here for the marathon? And you're still more than welcome to stay here too!

Anyway, I wish we could've seen you, but the week just got away from us and went so fast. I apologize! Love you and wish I could've met your newest little cutie boy. Love you!