

Statements we hear quite often...
He's sure somethin' else.
He's not afraid to let you know how it is!





He's got quite the personality.
He's going to give you a run for your money.
What a little firecracker!
You've got your hands full with that one!
He's a nose picker and last time I told him to get his finger out, he told me, "But there's a bug in there and I gotta get it....See I got it!" (then he proceeded to eat the "bug")
Me: Don't eat bugs!!
C: But I ate an ant at your meeting (TRUE) and it was GOOD!
And on another day as we were riding bikes...

C: I have to stop for a minute. (everyone stops to wait...for him to proceed to pick his nose!)
Lately he's been telling me there is spiders up there and he needs to get them. I tell him leave the spiders in there--maybe they'll eat the mocos and they'll stop bugging you. Hasn't worked...
Random-isms:
"My tootsie's hurt." (I like this b/c he's starting to use words that I use & my parents did)
"I'm not going to fall...I'm just hanging on and shaking my booty!"
"I'll be your best friend!"
"Tyce is my friend!"
"Tyce LOVES me!!"
"This is goodie-goodie!"
His version of reverse psychology? This is when I really know what's happening...
"I didn't push something."
or
"I don't have to go to the bathroom."
or
"Don't look over here."
or
"I don't have anything."
or his famous...
"If you guys weren't here I would _____" (fill in with---watch movies all day, eat all of the cereal, candy, etc.)
"I just want to hang out with you guys." (Said in his sweetest, cutest voice---when he's supposed to be in bed.)
He LOVES puzzles...a regular ol' puzzle-a-holic and VERY good at figuring out what goes together. It amazes me.
We love and laugh with this crazy guy--a whole lot.
1 comment:
I ADORE him!
Post a Comment