Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We're in trouble

So Beau and I always wonder--what will happen if Cruz talks as much as Oshyn does? (for those of you who haven't been around Oshyn much, he runs his mouth CONSTANTLY). We love that we have been able to have two sided conversations with him long before he was even 2 and wouldn't ever change the fact that he can definitely communicate with words. But...two little munchkins talking ALL OF THE TIME?!?! Insanity may be too big of a word to describe it, but don't be surprised if I call up Grandma Annie and ask where she bought her ear plugs. After watching this little video you may understand why I think we may be in trouble!

2 comments:

ashley said...

he is so cute, love baby talk.

ok , how did oshyn talk so early? velzy is such a bad talker, and it is driving me crazy!

Anonymous said...

The question is not -- will he be a talker --- but will his brother let him talk???
xomom