
So I hope you all enjoy this because it took me WAY TOO LONG to figure out how to put all of these pictures on!! (Sorry Lacey) We had some nice themes going on this year...Oshyn was Curious George and beside himself that Beau was the Man in the Yellow Hat. Beau is definitely #1 DAD dressing up in that sweet golden costume ("It's the new khaki"). Cruz and I supported our family "down-under" as kangaroos and the Panttaja's were out of this world!! Star Wars, that is...
4 comments:
The pictures are so good, and there are plenty it was well worth the effort it took you. I would have said something earlier as I was checking regularly until you got them up but when I saw them at my school I couldn't make a post as it was all in Korean. Things are still in korean but for some reason my computer at home knows it is me. SO happy halloween and thanks for the pics. love you all and where did beau find the yellow pants?
korea--wow! still can't believe you are there. i'm glad you can see all of the pictures and happy you have english at home. beau picked up the pants at goodwill and we dyed them at home. oshyn couldn't believe it when i took the hat apart...hey! why'd you do that?--now daddy can't be the man in the yellow hat anymore!!!
Your costumes are awesome! I really enjoyed the slide show.
You all look so cute!! I love it!!
Post a Comment