

The other day was one of those 'Oshyn days' where we went from riding bikes, to playing soccer (take note of the red soccer socks that
must be worn when playing soccer), to climbing trees--all before 9am. He is 100% boy and that is an understatement. Now that my belly isn't as big as our basketball, I can share in the fun of Oshyn climbing trees. He thinks he is VERY

cool and honestly if the trees around here were a bit bigger I would be up there with him because I LOVE to climb trees too. Climbing trees makes me think of my grandparents house in Meadowbrook Terrace and the great trees that I spent hours climbing in the summer. Oh the fun I had! I love it when Oshyn is wild about the things I love to do too. I was thinking this very thought when he was up in the tree and I started laughing out loud. Oshyn looked down at me and asked me why I was laughing at him. I told him I just loved him, that's why. He looked down at me and said "Love you Mom," very quickly, but seriously and then gave me a smooch in the air. 110% boy, but not too big for kisses...
*This picture above is a "trick". Oshyn wanted to make sure I took a picture of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment