Friday, November 30, 2007

Rollin' with the incredible opposable thumb

The other day Beau pointed out to me that Cruz does this funky thing with his thumb. I never really noticed it or how much he does this thumb-roll, but when I paid attention to it...I realized he goes crazy with it all day--so I took little clips of it last week. I was a bit obsessed--well, you might say he is obsessed after you see this little video. Note: I took all of these bits in only ONE afternoon. These are the times I caught him on tape. Guarantee there was more.

2 comments:

georgeandmarie said...

I love that!! How are you guys doing? Its been way too long. I am sure George has talked to Beau but that never seems to get to me. Hope all is well! I love that Cruz is such a big baby...every time I see pictures of him I laugh cause he is so dang cute.. and looks so much like his mommy! Take care!!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow Heidi, this is so funny. I have never noticed it either. What a Talent!