So --- I'm sending you a couple of pictures to prove what you say is true!!xomom
First, Mom you are the best!!! Thanks for all of the fun comments you leave me--they make my day! Second, she did send me some pics and so I posted one for all to see my chinny chin CHINS!
Boy...You 2 look alot alike. Shouldn't all babies have several chins??? It is the only time they are cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So --- I'm sending you a couple of pictures to prove what you say is true!!
xomom
First, Mom you are the best!!! Thanks for all of the fun comments you leave me--they make my day!
Second, she did send me some pics and so I posted one for all to see my chinny chin CHINS!
Boy...You 2 look alot alike. Shouldn't all babies have several chins??? It is the only time they are cute.
Post a Comment