Oshyn and Isaac (his cousin) are playing on the same basketball team, the Jazz. Oshyn is just a tad bit excited to be playing basketball. You won't be able to tell though. These are clips from his 2nd practice. Does this remind anyone of Beau's defense skills? (When you're watching this, keep in mind that his coach said, "Look alive Oshyn!") His first game is tomorrow--watch out!
4 comments:
I love to see Oshyn doing all these big kid things. I get excited for all the things Taj will be doing soon. Love your family!
Yup, April had a baby. Another boy last week. Lincoln. Wish we could see you more often. Love you guys!
George and I were laughing so hard!! He is so dang cute!! I wish we could watch them both in person!! I bet the games are going to be such a highlight! Cant wait to see more!
OM GOSH Heidi, Dan and I could not stop cracking up about this clip of Oshyn at practice. He's great! LOL ;)
Miss you...
Post a Comment