Friday, February 15, 2008

Welcome to Lodi, SUN!

We have had a lot of rain this year. I have been thankful for my lovely rain boots many many days in a row. But when the sun decided to finally make its way through the clouds last week, the perm-a-grin on my face made me once again realize which kind of weather I love most... SUNshine! Needless to say, mother's have an incredible amount of influence on their children. We are all happy campers when the rays grace our faces. Today Oshyn even had on his swimsuit and I put sunscreen on him. When he smelt the lotion he said "Ohhh! This makes me feel like we're going swimming!!" Then he told me we were "practicing" for summer.

P.S. Cruz, no matter how many times you try the weeds they WON'T taste better the next time.


1 comment:

heidi said...

Did i mention i LOVE the SUN?!?!?