Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lover Boy

In honor of Valentine's Day and per Leah's tag request, here is "The Man"...I mean, "MY Man"...

What is his name? Beau Ellis Nobmann
How long have you been married? 5+ yrs.

How long did you date? August to August

How old is he? 27 years old
(he was born in the 80's)
Who eats more sweets? my little diabetic-wanna-be, Beau, does--its
not a food group k-do
Who said I love you first? I don't remember, but that probably means me.
Who is taller? Beau
Who can sing better? same same

Who is smarter? book smart, me...street/life smart, Beau

Who does the laundry? that'd be me, unless I'm out of town

Who pays the bills? I do, but who makes it possible--Beau

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right, Beau on the wrong :)

Who mows the lawn? some nice Hispanic guys

Who cooks dinner? we both do--he's best at it though

Who drives? mostly Beau

Who is more stubborn? I'd love to say him, but that would be a lie. We are perfectly = on this one

Who kissed who first? I think he went 90 and I went the last 10. Can't wait to replay that one in heaven

Who asked who out first? hmmm...I think Beau, if that even ever happened

Who proposed? He did (after a nice fight we realized we wanted to get married)

Who has more siblings? He's got 3 sisters and a brother...I have a brother
Who wears the pants? Beau wears pants, I prefer shorts or skirts

I didn't know what I was getting into when I decided to marry this guy.

Best decision of my life.

TAG--you're it Animal house girls--you got the ice cream for this guy and now its time for paybacks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother couldn't be happier with your choice. Nice guy, loves my daughter to pieces, and shares in the making of smart, adorable grandboys.

Happy Valentines Day!
xomom

Bowdens said...

I love hearing about you and Beau! It brings back memories of the good ol' days hanging out in Hawaii!! You guys are so great. We really miss ya!