We went to see the top ten on tour in Oakland last night. I never wanted it to end. Made me want to dance again. Anyone want to sponsor me? :)
*FYI SYTYCD is a dance competition show on in the summers. We love to dance hence we love the show...and couldn't believe we were able to see it in real life.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know when I've seen a more beautiful picture of you. You look so happy. I love you to pieces. mom
I guess its cool if you like that sort of thing...do you believe me? I'm trying to pretend I'm not jealous. Looks awesome!! Does Twitch work it as good live as he does on tv?
That is VERY cool. I can't believe you got to see all the goods in real life. And yes, I'll sponsor you! Awesome. And also, you look gorgeous, as EVER!
You guys are so awesome! If sponsoring you doesn't involve moolah, but just support, we're in! And you look super hot in that picture. Seriously. Hey, where did you get that bike seat???
6 comments:
I don't know when I've seen a more beautiful picture of you. You look so happy. I love you to pieces.
mom
ahhhh you guys are sooo lucky. Dan and I tried to buy tickets down here and they were all sold out! Next year I somehow have to make it!!!! :)
I guess its cool if you like that sort of thing...do you believe me? I'm trying to pretend I'm not jealous.
Looks awesome!! Does Twitch work it as good live as he does on tv?
That is VERY cool. I can't believe you got to see all the goods in real life. And yes, I'll sponsor you! Awesome. And also, you look gorgeous, as EVER!
Way to stay young and HIP!
You guys are so awesome! If sponsoring you doesn't involve moolah, but just support, we're in! And you look super hot in that picture. Seriously.
Hey, where did you get that bike seat???
Post a Comment