Cruz is intrigued with bugs. He calls most flying bugs "bees or butterflies" and crawling bugs "ants". One Sunday at church he was being a "bugger" himself (I couldn't help that one) and someone was trying to pray. Luckily we saw an ant on the floor and I let it crawl on my hand so he could check it out. He suddenly became very reverent. The ant became my friend.


It isn't abnormal to find him laying on the sidewalk outside, or recently in our kitchen, watching them march their way around. He will yell for me to come and look. "Mom, come ere...I need show you something." Then after examining and watching them for a few minutes the lover turns into a hater. "Can I squish it Mom?" And that is the end of that. No matter how many Cruz squashes to smithereens they never seem to run out.
1 comment:
the more i read the more i am sure cruz and ivy would be grand friends! she loves to love em and squish em too.
Post a Comment