OMGoodness I'm gonna need to mail you up some fans! LOL
Both of these pictures are too, too funny! I'm waiting for the munchkins to appear in the bottom photo. And HOW are you going to keep the jammies on?
Some nights it definitely comes down to whatever works, but, ummm. Just kidding- I love it.And about the Hawaii license, I know. Ouch. And buying a house in Utah- really ouch. It's official. I give up.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMGoodness I'm gonna need to mail you up some fans! LOL
Both of these pictures are too, too funny! I'm waiting for the munchkins to appear in the bottom photo. And HOW are you going to keep the jammies on?
Some nights it definitely comes down to whatever works, but, ummm. Just kidding- I love it.
And about the Hawaii license, I know. Ouch. And buying a house in Utah- really ouch. It's official. I give up.
Post a Comment