Saturday, May 16, 2009

Father/Son campout


The 2nd Annual Father/Son camp out was a success once again for the city slicker Dad and his Pops. They came out a bit more prepared and as far as I know, had a camp-a-rific good time. Oshyn and Pop Pop shared a teepee & Beau and Cruz shared a wigwam. I'm not sure what sounded better to me, their yummy fajita dinner (Beau is not a novice in the cooking department) or the glow stick covered tennis balls in the launcher.

I had Oshyn convinced that he better stay close to Daddy with him camo-plane pj's on or Daddy might loose him in the wilderness. He thought that was pretty cool--almost like he was invisible.
Ever since the camp out, Cruz has been a bit obsessed with Pop Pop holding him. Whenever Pop Pop is on the phone or we happen to see a car like his, Cruz says, "I wanna hold you!"
This has been a super fun little tradition to start up with the boys.

No comments: