
Last week was his official last day of school-school. I showed up on my bike to pick him up and I must have missed the "bring your camera" memo. Every single mom/dad that was there had there cameras with the big lenses taking tons of pictures of the kids on the playground. Whoops. I'd like to say that was the first time I felt out of the "Mom-loop", but that would be a big, fat lie. Oshyn didn't seem to notice. I love that guy. Grace Presbyterian Preschool was a fabulous, happy beginning to school-life. Thanks Miss Patty and Teacher Jan. So long, until Cruzer turns 3.
4 comments:
ahhh! I can't believe it! :) Its bitter sweet for sure. He's so handsome :)
SOoooo cute! But, are you ready for a kindergartner yet? No, me neither!
And Miss Patty and Teacher Jan have been lucky to have him - -he's such a prize.
I am also mom out-of-the-loop!! Cannot believe he is going to big kid school!
Post a Comment