1. My mom and I loved to listen to James Taylor growing up. I mean LOVED...I adored him so much, even then, that I told my mom I wanted to marry him. She informed me that he was already married, but that maybe I could snatch up one of his sons. I settled (I mean scored) Beau instead! So you might say that I was just a little excited to go see him live.
2. We went to dinner with John Taylor and his wife Kim. James Taylor is his father! That is not a lie...his father is just not THE James Taylor. Still funny though. John is the customer that got
3. The 2nd song he sang was one of my favorites "Everyday" and the 3rd Beau's favorite "Copperline". I have little clips if you want to see them... :)
4. JT (we're close now, and he lets me call him
4. You know you're in the techie-age when instead of people holding up lighters...they hold up cell phones!!! Hilarious.
5. Cruz earned bonus-baby points last night. I fed him at 5pm and left him with a babysitter, knowing he would be fine, but still hoping for the best, since he is a bottle-rejecter. We got home at midnight and he was still fast asleep.
6. Beau took Oshyn to the bathroom before we went to bed and after Oshyn went to the bathroom he kept saying, "Fire in the HOLE! Fire in the Hole!" Random, but classic 'sleep-talking' Oshyn.
7. Beau's buddy, Rob, who also went to the concert, gave us a LIVE CD of James Taylor when we met him and his wife Lyn there. I am jamming to it right now, attempting to ingrain the goodness in Oshyn and Bella who are playing ever so nicely.
There we go...7 randoms about our JT night. Oh yea...did I mention that all of this incredible night was FREE??!?!? That is except for the ice cold Hagen Daaz that Beau got us to start off the concert!
3 comments:
All I can say is SIGH --- someday I'll get to do what my daughter did.
xomom
can we say "so jealous..." or maybe "not fair..." or just "lucky!!!" love you
Heidi, I can relate. I grew up being so excited my initials were JT and that was my nickname for years. I'm definitely jealous!
We miss you guys and hope it won't be too long before you visit Utah!
Post a Comment