Saturday, February 2, 2008

God be with you 'til we meet again

The heavens are smiling on this great servant. What a special man to make people feel so close and loved without even having to meet him in person. He saw himself no different or better than anyone else. Honestly I felt as though he was like another grandfather to me. His quick wit, understanding and love for every single person on this earth is an example to all of us. I pray that now that he is in heaven looking down, he may know how greatly he is loved by so many different people. I, like so many, am so happy for him to be with his beloved wife, whom he has missed so much. Praise to the man.

"'The best is yet to come' as we take the gospel of Jesus Christ down into our hearts as [Gordon B. Hinckley] did". Henry B. Eyring

Gordon B. Hinckley, the "great communicator", well known for the The Family: A Proclamation to the World ,the 6 Be's, the Perpetual Education Fund, the building of temples worldwide and especially his love for people of all faiths around the world.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

tell Oshyn he looks very sharp in his glasses i love them, serioulsy though its already been 2 weeks?? thanks for your post about the prophet what a great idea and tribute to him.
love ya,'lacey

ashley said...

how cute is he in that bottom pic with his lei and aloha shirt. love him.

and yes, the silver bullet is all that and more. easer to clean than a blender, you use the cup that you make it in to drink it, and it is so fast. two thumbs way up.

Stephanie said...

Hey so I just say the tribute to the prophet by Glenn Beck. You need to see it, it was so touching!

Randy and Kelly Jo said...

Oh My Gosh!
Glasses have never looked so cute on a child! He is so cute! I about cried when I looked at your blog tonight. Oshyn will be the best ring bearer in the world and we are honored to have him in our wedding. Oh, and the basketball practice is too funny! :)

As for little Cruz, I love his face when he is eating the weeds. We had quite a chuckle. Thank you for keeping your blog updated. We love it and we love you and your family!