Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oshynism's #12,430-12,439

Beau and I keep thinking Oshyn looks so smart in his glasses. He IS smart, but he still says funny kid stuff that I never want to forget.

He calls Eeyore (from Winnie the Pooh) Nehor

Don't you dare do that to my mom--he's just learning, right mom? (upon Cruz taking a bite down on his main food source)

Is Eddie a power ranger? (He's a forest ranger)

O: Daddy are you not afraid of anything? B: Nope, not anything. O: Not even the big bad wolf?

Powerful lines (power lines)

In all the world!!! (the words that proceed this...the biggest...the tallest... or whatever seems fit for the moment)

Me and Dean know A LOT about animals. 2 minutes later...Are gooses animals, Mom?

Don't tell me that. I'm my own person. I don't want to do that. (I have been trying to explain to Oshyn about free-agency and that everyone can make their own choices)

You know, coffee isn't good for your tummy. But you can make your own choices. (In a conversation with my mom and her hot drink :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Oshyn's new glasses! He does look so smart and so grown up! I think you guys are coming to town sometime this month. I was just wondering when? I just talked to Megan and we would love to try to get together with you guys! So email me sometime, or I'll give you a call this week so we can figure something out!

Bowdens said...

So, that last comment was from me, obviously, but I forgot to switch users!!

Anonymous said...

No wonder I love him so much -- he so cute, so smart, and he gives good advice.
xogrammie

georgeandmarie said...

I just adore him!!! He is the cutest!

ashley said...

nice trick with the cerial oshyn. he sounds like such a funny kid. and i am so glad to hear that you got some sunshine finally- hope it stays around for a while!

Oleole Family said...

Don't you love the things kids come up with. Who needs tv to keep you entertained with little kids around the house. Hey I was hoping you could give me your email, I just set my profile to private and want to invite you to see it. Thanks Liz

Da Denninghoff's said...

So cute! Heidi I bet you have so much fun with your boys. I can see you actually having a conversation with him with your unique beautiful smile. Send my love to your family.

Anonymous said...

He is so so beautiful that kid. Way to go making the world a prettier place. And he has quite the adorable personality. Wish we could see him more often!