Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Small dose of freedom, BIG smile

 We rode our bikes to school today, but I drove to pick Oshyn up.  Whenever I take the car back instead of my bike we just throw his bike in the trunk and call it good.  He was a bit bummed that I didn't ride back, which doesn't always phase me, but today I decided to let him try and ride home alone...semi-alone, that is.  I was driving right next to him, hazards on, but I think he felt like a brand new man.  It was fun to witness him feeling so independent and proud of himself.  Spiderman is growing up in so many ways and it is definitely showing in his high water superhero clothing (Superman and Flash included).  I've stopped fighting the formatting of blogger--too late tonight, happy I finally made a post.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Total Big Kid Moment for sure!!! And proud mommy too! :)

ashley said...

yeah, blogger formating bugs me. why don't they do something about it to help us?

i can just see you driving next to him with your hazards, that is classic. but like you said, i am sure he was so proud of himself!

so, i think i said i was going to call you like a month ago huh? i suck. but i think that team nobman, the jones' and the moffat's need to all meet up at a beach some weekend, it would be so fun!

ashley said...

yeah, blogger formating bugs me. why don't they do something about it to help us?

i can just see you driving next to him with your hazards, that is classic. but like you said, i am sure he was so proud of himself!

so, i think i said i was going to call you like a month ago huh? i suck. but i think that team nobman, the jones' and the moffat's need to all meet up at a beach some weekend, it would be so fun!

Lacey said...

Do they let him wear his Spiderman costume to school? Or did he change when you met him. He is so big sheesh slow down already.

Cody and Lexie said...

I am lovin the spiderman outfit- that just beats it all!!